Rural Builder magazine is part of a growing network of magazines and trade shows owned by Shield Wall Media.
Rural Builder is a business-to-business publication that covers the news, companies, products, and information that professionals involved in post-frame building, metal frame building, and other types of rural construction, need. Originally launched as Farm Building News in 1967, Rural Builder works hard to provide constructive help with eight issues per year, including an annual Buyer’s Guide that puts suppliers and contractors in touch with each other. You will find tips and tricks, ideas and solutions for projects, and information about industry education and trade shows.
How Rural Builder is Unique:
• The longest running publication on low rise, rural construction. 50+ years.
• Emphasizes agricultural, commercial and residential construction receiving limited coverage in competing publications.
• 62%+ of Rural Builder subscribers are builders or contractors. Primarily in post frame and metal frame construction. Our readers are the people and companies who use and need your products and services.
• 63% of Rural Builder Subscribers are management or senior management at their companies. Our readers are the decision makers who can buy, or authorize the purchase of, your product.
• Our subscriptions have been constantly renewed and deduped for the last 3 years.
• We actively seek your input. What topics in the industry need more coverage?
About Our Readers:
• 63%+ of our readers are involved in post frame, metal frame or modular buildings
• 62%+ of our readers are involved in contracting
• 64% of our readers are Owner/President/Partner or management at their companies
• 80% of our readers have renewed subscriptions within 2 years
Sign Up or Learn More
- Learn more about Rural Builder and download a free issue on its website. Click Here.
- Sign up to get Rural Builder free. Click Here.
- Read or download the Rural Builder Media Kit. Click Here.
- Click on this link to learn about the best construction trade shows including the Construction Rollforming Show in September 2023.